Mateo 6: 25-34
25. Kaya’t sinasabi ko sa inyo: Huwag kayong mababagabag tungkol sa pagkain (at inumin) na kailangan ninyo upang mabuhay o tunkol sa damit na kailangan ng inyong katawan. Hindi ba’t ang buhay ay higit na mahalaga kaysa pagkain, at ang katawan kaysa pananamit.
26. Masdan ninyo ang mga ibon, hindi sila naghahasik ni nag-aani o kaya’y nagtitipon sa bangan. Gayunman, pinakakain sila ng inyong AMANG nasa langit. Hindi ba’t higit kayong mahalaga kaysa mga ibon?
27. Sino sa inyo ang makapagpahaba ng kanyang buhay nang kahit isang oras sa pamamagitan ng kanyang pagkaka-balisa?
28. At bakit kayo nababagabag tungkol sa pananamit? Isipin ninyo kung paano sumisibol ang mga bulaklak sa parang hindi sila nagpapagal ni humahabi man.
29. Ngunit ito ang sasabihin ko sa inyo: Maging si Solomon ay hindi nakapagsuot ng kasingganda ng isa sa mga bulaklak na ito bagamat nakariringal ang mga damit niya.
30. Kung ang mga damo sa kabukiran, na buhay ngayon at sa kinabukasan ay iginagatong sa kalan ay dinaramtan ng DIYOS, kayo pa kaya? Kay liit ng pananalig ninyo sa kanya.
31. Kaya huwag kayong mabalisa tungkol sa inyong kakanin, inumin, at daramtin.
32. Sapagkat ang mga bagay na ito ay kinahuhumalingan ng mga taong pang pananalig sa DIYOS. Alam ng inyong AMANG nasa langit na kailangan ninyo ang lahat ng ito.
33. Ngunit pagsumakitan ninyo ng higit sa lahat ang pagharian kayo ng DIYOS at mamuhay nang ayon sa KANYANG kalooban at ipagkakaloob NIYA ang lahat ng kailangan ninyo.
34. Kaya huwag ninyong ikabahala ang para sa araw ng bukas saka na ninyo harapin kapag ito ay dumating. Sapat na sa bawat araw ang kanyang suliranin.”
During my school days, how I wish to study in one of the highly regarded Universities like UST, and Mapua. But GOD knows better, and make possible to let me enroll in National University (NU) a small, decent, reliable of good standing school.
In those days, the NU different colleges - Engineering, Architecture, Dentistry and Pharmacy are full of pride posting their Licensure Examination Board Topnochers. Thanks GOD, feel fulfilled why I enrolled on the same university.
Not knowing my parents are more thankful because of such affordable and reasonable tuition fee. As I always heard from them, “Study hard.” Every time I left home to school. Every time I registered in every semester enrollment. Every time they gave my allowance. They really prayed that I will finish my chosen course.
Sense, that they have some worries and I just known it when my times come. This is the time when my two daughters studied also in Manila , to those schools where beforehand I wish to study and GOD make it possible.
HE set-up the needed life preparation; my study, graduation, passing the board examination, and the well paid NPC job to sustain my daughters schooling, as well as the needs of my parents, brother and sisters. Interestingly, NPC made it possible to extend help for my 4 brother and 5 sisters to graduate.
My eldest daughter make it in UST while the youngest in Mapua and they both graduated. My wife prayed really hard daily, for the life success of my two daughters. Also, I prayed then and dedicated my daughters both right after their birth to our LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.
So, we pray. We get busy ourselves. We start doing we can think of to move forward in such positive ways. Accordingly, we naturally experienced trials, so, we worry and find lots of time in this dilemma - for almost three years suffering and continuous treatment (Dec 1980 - March 1983) until I was finally operated in my spinal column, L3-L4 of lumbar section. The sickness was failed to diagnose earlier. This happened after two years of my Dec 1978 wedding, Yes, in early part of my married life. But we know we should trust GOD.
Ever since my wife turn into HIS Words, meanwhile, I am more concern of doing the right things, to work-on of supporting, knowing their needs, the necessary guidance and monitoring my daughters – to remind us HE is walking with us and inviting us to hand over to HIM our worries and burden.
The Bible tells us, “Cast all your care upon HIM, for HE cares for you.” (1 Peter 5: 7) and “GOD shall supply all your needs according to HIS riches in glory by CHRIST JESUS.” (Phil. 4:19).
When your mind turns to anxious thought about the future, remember that “your heavenly FATHER knows.” (Matt 6:32) and will give you what you need. – Cindy Hess Kasper.
“I do not know about tomorrow; it may bring me poverty; But the one who feeds the sparrow is the one who stands by me.”–Stanphill.
So, “Worry is a burden GOD never intended us to go through.”
Mateo 6: 33
33. Ngunit pagsumakitan ninyo ng higit sa lahat ang pagharian kayo ng DIYOS at mamuhay nang ayon sa KANYANG kalooban at ipagkakaloob NIYA ang lahat ng kailangan ninyo. Amen