Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NPC Retiree Reunion Nov. 3, 2011

See you at the Retirees Reunion, Nov 3,

a) 1130am, Max Resto, Quezon Memorial Circle - -> KKB (arranged by Norma de la Cruz)

b) 3pm, NPC Solarium, Head Office - -> free merienda; hosted by the Unions

c) 6pm, Grand Night, Head Office - -> Diamond Anniversary celebration

x x x x

Parable of the Pig and the Cow

"The pig was unpopular while the cow was beloved. This puzzled the pig:

"Pig: People speak warmly of your gentle nature and your sorrowful eyes. They think you are generous because each day you give them your milk.and cream. But what about me?
I give them everything I have. I give bacon, ham, chops, etc. I give my all.

"Cow: It is not really what you give when you're dead. It's about what you give while you are still alive!"

So, fellow retirees and NPC-mates, we are asking for your presence. . .join us. .laugh with us. . eat with us. . .joke with us. Or else, we will tell jokes about you if you are absent. Best regards.

LINO S CRUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment